We stock a wide range of local beef, lamb and pork products all freshly prepared by hand on the premises – and we only use local meat from animals that live as naturally as possible. We also make our own pies and sausage rolls in our In-House Bakery.
We are famous for our award-winning sausages and offer a range of over 16 traditional and surprising flavours. You can even create your own flavours – just contact us or ask in store to find out how!
Below is a small selection of our products that are usually available in the shop and from our market stalls. If you have a special request simply complete the online order form by clicking above or contact us on the details below.
We also stock a range of very special pies and hams – look out for them in the shop and on our market stalls!
Free Range Pork
- Rolled loin – great for roasts!
- Shoulder – great for roasts! – Mince
- Ribs – great for the Barbecue!
- Streaky bacon
- Smoked and unsmoked back bacon
- Treacle cured bacon
- Satan’s Ashes – very spicy, adults only!
- Cambridge – a tradional, well seasoned sausage
- Pork & Leek
- Rack of lamb – perfect for a special meal
- Leg – great for roasts
- Diced – perfect for curries!
- Cutlets – a small ‘chop’
- Sirloin – for roasts or steaks
- Topside – classic cut for a Sunday Roast
- Rib (fore, wing) – perfect for a special family roast!
- Fillet steak
- Steak mince
- Beef ribs – available to order
- Whole chicken
- Chicken Breast
- Free range eggs